People, programs & systems aligned with your needs.
With more than 1,000 employees and 9 call centers, UCB is large enough to handle any healthcare collection or cash flow need. All communications are conducted over dedicated T1 lines and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) connections for enhanced security and confidentiality. UCB systems are capable of sending and receiving data in almost any format in both batch and real-time modes. A secure File Transfer Protocol (FTP) site is available for inbound data transmissions.
UCB utilizes advanced accounts receivable collection technology from Columbia Ultimate (CUBS). This technology is periodically updated for increased performance and productivity. Major system features include:
- Powerful multi-processor HP 9000 hardware and the UNIX operating system
- IBM database technology
- Storage capacity of 50 million account records
- Local area and wide area network connecting all remote offices
- Controlled database access to ensure data security and integrity
- Secured computer room environment with battery and diesel generator backup power
- Full system backups, 24/7
- Complete disaster recovery and backup plans
UCB raises your I.Q. in analytics.
At UCB, our exclusive approach to Identifying and Quantifying data and information sets us apart. Known by the formal term, Performance Management Analytics (PMA), UCB’s proprietary I.Q. methodology enables you to not only track financial trends and measure past results, but also empowers you to adjust to current conditions and estimate future returns. Even better, you can view it all online through web-based dashboard and balanced scorecard reports.